Brides Noir Magazine and website is provided to you by Brides Noir and its subsidiaries ("we" or "us"). This visitor agreement ("Visitor Agreement") is a binding legal contract between you and us. Please read this visitor agreement; by using this service, you accept its terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your License to Us. By submitting material to our sites, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the express consent of the owner. By submitting material to any public posting areas of our sites you agree that we, including our partners, agents, affiliates and service providers (collectively "Third Party Providers"), may reproduce, modify, and distribute such material as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose. You also agree that we, including our Third Party Providers, may identify you as the author of any of your postings by name, email address or screen name as we see appropriate.
Links. We welcome links to our service. You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by Brides Noir.
Trademarks. We don't want anyone to be confused as to which materials and services are provided by Brides Noir and which ones aren't. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on our sites without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark. "Brides Noir’" logo are trademarks of Brides Noir.
Notice of Violations. If you are an owner of intellectual property who believes your intellectual property has been improperly posted or distributed via one of our Web sites, please notify us by sending a notice by mail to Brides Noir, 207 E. Ohio #300, Chicago, IL. 60611. You should only send a written notice if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a manner that infringes your intellectual property and such infringement occurs on this site. All other inquiries directed to us will not be responded to.
Specific Prohibited Uses. Without limiting the foregoing, we may immediately terminate your use of any Communications Service if you engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
· Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that in our discretion might be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, libelous, or obscene;
· Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
· Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in a manner that disguises the origin of any content you transmit through any Communications Service;
· Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
· Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
· Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, any illegal pyramid type schemes, or any other form of solicitation, without our express written approval;
· Gathering for the purpose of "spamming" any email addresses that visitors post in our chat rooms, message boards and other public posting areas;
· Uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· Interfering with or disrupting any servers or networks used to provide the Communications Services, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Communications Services;
· Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to (i) all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside, (ii) regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and (iii) any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
· "Stalking" or otherwise harassing another;
· Instigating or encouraging others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
· Collecting or storing personal data about other users;
· Gaining unauthorized access to any of our sites, or any account, computer system, or network connected to any of our sites, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means; or
· Obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through any of our sites.
Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim that may arise from your use of any Communications Service available through our sites.
Spam. We will immediately terminate any account that we believe is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay to BRIDES NOIR liquidated damages of $2 for each item of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your account, otherwise you agree to pay our actual damages, to the extent such actual damages can be reasonably calculated.
We work hard to make our sites an interesting and enjoyable place. We cannot guarantee, however, that our users will always find everything to their liking; nor could we provide a free service if we were exposed to substantial liability. Please read these Disclaimers carefully before using our sites.
Use at Your Own Risk. We provide the material available through our sites for informational purposes only. You may only use the material and the Communications Services available through our sites for your personal and non-commercial use. We try to ensure that information we post to this site is both timely and accurate, and that the Communications Services are reliable. Yet despite our efforts, errors may occur from time to time. In addition, some reports, such as stock quotes and related financial news, may be delayed at least 20 minutes due to requirements of the stock exchanges and/or the financial information services. Before you act on any information you've found on our site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH OUR SITES.
No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or others to whose sites we link. A link to another Web site does not constitute our endorsement of that site (nor of any product, service or other material offered on that site).
No Warranties. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE." BRIDES NOIR AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Limitations on Our Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BRIDES NOIR. AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF BRIDES NOIR., INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME AREAS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH AREAS, THE LIABILITY OF BRIDES NOIR. AND OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES FOUND ON OUR SITES, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS VISITOR AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING OUR SITE.
PLEASE NOTE that Brides Noir is not responsible for other vendor’s merchandise or services as these companies may advertise with us, but are independent of Brides Noir. You must contact those companies on your own.
To make a return, please follow these easy instructions:
1. Complete the return form found here. Or enclose a note with your order number, name, address, phone number, a brief reason for the return, and whether you would like an exchange or a credit. All exchanges are subject to availability.
2. When packaging your return, please make sure to put the actual product box or container into another box and address your package to: Brides Noir Returns, 207 E. Ohio, #300, Chicago, IL 60611. Writing directly on the product packaging will make the item damaged and unable to be resold. We are unable to issue any credits for items that we consider damaged by the buyer.
3. Return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility. You may ship your package using the delivery method of your choice, but COD deliveries will NOT be accepted.
4. Remember to include your return address on the outside of your package. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address clearly marked on the outside will be destroyed, and Brides Noir will not replace the contents.
This visitor agreement has been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of ILLINOIS. By using this service, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in your county and state, in all disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or this Web site.